FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What’s the age requirement for having a WWBET account?
To have your WWBET account, you need to be at least 18 years old or above and also agree to our Terms & Conditions. Also, most countries have a policy regarding online gaming. So it would help if you made sure you’re aware of any regulations and adhere to their rules.
2. Is my personal information secure?
We will make sure that your details are secure all of the time because we use the best quality security measures. Secure Socket (SSL 128-bit encryption Standard) and is storing in secure operating environments that allow customer making payments online ever safer. Without a doubt, Wwbetmm.com will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
3. What are the benefits of becoming a member?
All of Wwbet member will be entitled to Welcome Bonus on his/her first-time deposit with us. Other than that, members will also be entitled to all the exclusive on-going promotion.
4. Forget your WWBET Myanmar username or password?
In this case, you may contact our customer support hotline or Live Chat Support for more further assist on password retrieve.
DEPOSIT & WITHDRAWAL GUIDELINES
1. What are the supported currencies?
Myanmar Kyats (MMK), US Dollar (USD).
2. How can I make a deposit quickly?
Funds may be deposited into your Wwbetmm.com member account using the following methods: iBanking transfers. Furthermore, we will always strive to wave the charges for you. So we will not charge fees for depositing or withdrawing money from your account unless we specifically warn you in advance that the specific method you have requested will incur excess fees.
3. What is the minimum deposit amount with Wwbet?
The minimum requirement for each deposit/top-up transaction is 10,000 kyats (10 units).
4. What is the minimum withdrawal amount of Wwbetmm.com?
Our minimum withdrawal amount is only 20 units. In addition, it takes within 5-20 minutes to process the withdrawal during bank working hours.
BETTING RULES & REGULATIONS
1. How do I determine that the games inside are fair?
As the leading betting company, we have actuaries to calculate the percentage of all games spent. Therefore, we can ensure that our games meet the fairness requirements of industry standards.
2. Where can I check the bets I have made in WWBET Sports?
To view your running and waiting bets, please log in to your WWBET account and click on “BET LIST” at the top of the page. Then you will the details of your unfinished bets, such as bet amount, time, status, etc.
3. Am I allowed to cancel a placed bet?
Unfortunately no. Players are not allowed to modify any placed bet once it has been taken by the centralized betting system.
4. How long does settlement take for Sports Betting?
The settlement will be done within 15 minutes after the event. However, certain exceptional circumstances must be confirmed with the organizer, which may delay the settlement process.
5. What is the Maximum Bet Amount of Wwbetmm.com?
- For Sports betting: You can bet with a minimum of 2 units and maximum 1,000 units per match. However, each match and bet type has a different maximum bet amount, which may increase or decrease, depending on the size of the betting pool and the time of the bet. Moreover, it is better that you click the odds and refer to the maximum bet in the mini bet list displayed in the left frame.
- For Live Casino: You can bet with a minimum of 5 units and maximum 3,000 units per game.
- For Slot Game: You can bet with a minimum of 1 unit and a maximum of 100 units per spin.
- For Fishing Game: You can shoot with a minimum of 1 unit and a maximum of 100 units per bullet.
- For Cockfight: You can bet with a minimum of 2 units and a maximum of 500 units per event.
6. How can I check my Turnover amount?
There are two ways that you can check your Turnover amount:
- Please log in to your WWBET account and click on “STATEMENT” at the top of the page. Then you can calculate your total bet amount manually.
- Simply request with our friendly customer support, then you’ll receive it via SMS in 5 minutes.